How our world has changed in a matter of a few weeks.
We have all been affected by COVID-19. Building and construction is considered an essential industry. We are fortunate we can still work, whilst many have lost jobs, or been stood down.
To keep working, we know it’s not business as usual, it’s how we can do business better.
Let’s get straight to the point.
1. Stay Healthy
- Keep yourself and your family safe
- Listen and obey the fundamentals at home and on site
- Maintain personal distance & hygiene practices
2. Stay in business – Stay ahead of the game
- Keep informed on:
– What can & can’t you do work wise
– What government assistance/incentives are available
– Talk to suppliers about product shortages or long lead times
- Use your resources:
– Call or email RBN to see how we can help you
– FREE legal advice line 1800 MST RBN (1800 678 726)
– Supplier Mates – Special services
– New RBN Webinars (Keep an eye out on social media for information)
The RBN team are safely working from home, & ready to talk, assist or guide you in a huge range of services. If we can’t provide an answer immediately, we will get the facts to you ASAP.
It’s a tough time for everyone, and remember we are they lucky ones that can work!
We have your back and trust together we get past the Covid-19 pandemic, keep our businesses pumping and meet the challenges ahead.
Look after yourself, your family and your team