The VBA will soon start placing restrictions on the domestic building eligibility for building companies that are not registered as a domestic building practitioner.

This means that if your building company has not been registered as a domestic builder, you won’t be able to obtain domestic building certificates for future domestic building contracts until the company has been registered.

If you enter into a major domestic building contract using your individual name, a building permit cannot be issued unless the name on the contract matches the name on the certificate of insurance.


If you want to continue trading as a domestic builder under your company name, then make sure you register your company with the VBA now. 


For more information, visit: 


or give us a call. 





Leave a Reply